The Opera Guild for Atlanta announces its second annual
- Competition Date: Date TBA, April 2018, 3-6 pm
- Audition Location: Morningside Presbyterian Church, Atlanta, GA
- Application Deadline: Received by March 1st, 2018
- No Age Limit
- Applicants must be enrolled as a voice major in a greater-Atlanta music undergraduate or graduate degree program.
Prize Details: Two $1000 Scholarships will be awarded in two divisions.
- One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to the Undergraduate Division Winner.
- The Tommy Trotter Memorial Scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded to the Graduate Division Winner.
- Completed Undergraduate OR Graduate Application
- Competition Repertoire List
- Three (3) Recordings, submitted via email; or via CD, mailed to the Scholarship Competition Chairperson at the address below. (Selections on the recording may differ from those on the Competition Repertoire List.)
Competition Repertoire List Requirements:
- Undergraduates’ Competition Repertoire to include four (4) Opera Arias; OR
three (3) Opera Arias and one (1) Art Song.
- Graduates’ Competition Repertoire to include five (5) Opera Arias OR four (4)Opera Arias and one (1) Art Song.
Applicants selected to compete in the live Scholarship Competition will be notified via email by March 15, 2018.
Contact: Megan Mashburn, Scholarship Competition Chairperson
2562 Knoll River Drive SW, Lilburn, GA, 30047